Hey y’all! Happy long weekend! I’ve been enjoying a most excellent girls weekend with Holly. I’m posting our adventures over on Instagram and Snapchat (terilynhutchie) so follow along! So far we’ve eaten some delicious food (Krankies Coffee, Twin City Hive, Teeter Thai, The Porch, Vin205), gone on a gorgeous hike to Stone Mountain, and we’re going to hit the pool in a bit. Holly and I met at a blogger conference about 6 years ago and we’ve been great friends since. And we’re wondering why we haven’t done a girls’ weekend before. It’s been so much fun.
I haven’t done a Friday Favorites in a long time so I’m sharing a few things I’m obsessed with lately…even though it’s Sunday. Eh, whatever. 🙂 I also have a guest blogger popping in to share some of her Favorites too!
I love these Zing protein bars! They’re gluten, soy, and dairy free. And this chocolate peanut butter one tastes very similar to a Reese’s Cup. It’s a perfect afternoon snack when my sweet tooth hits, and I like that they sell mini versions too. Tommy really likes these too so I know they’re good (sometimes I wonder if my tastebuds are off since I’ve eaten gluten-free for so long).
I’m also finally on the RX Bar train. I haven’t tried a ton of flavors, but I really like the ones that I have tried. (Trader Joe’s now sells them!) I just bought a variety pack to try out more. Love the short and simple ingredient lists!! These are also Tommy-approved.
I’m pretty obsessed with having good socks for running these days. My go-to’s have always been Balega and then more recently Feetures and SwiftWick. But, I’m OBSESSED with these CEP compression socks. At first I didn’t think I noticed a different or any compression since they are just ankle socks. But I found myself always reaching for them, so I know they feel better.
My girl Christina sent me some of these recently. I mean, HOLY delicious. They’re dangerously good. They’re crispy and buttery and completely addictive. May I suggest them with some cashew milk ice cream? Yes, I may.
Okay, now over to Sarah! She and I met a few months ago at a wedding for one of Tommy’s friends and we INSTANTLY hit it off. I freaking love her.
Hi everyone! My name is Sarah Eller and I am the author of Love, sje.
I live in Charleston, SC and I’m married to my best friend, Michael. We have a chocolate lab fur-child (Tucker) and a baby boy (Brody) due in October.
I am an online personal shopper and I write a blog that centers around fashion/beauty, recipes, fitness, music and life. You can hire me to shop for you or you can simply follow my blog posts for fashion & lifestyle inspiration. Find out more about me here!
I met Teri in May and we instantly clicked! She is a genuine, fun person and I wish we lived closer to each other so we could hang out more. [The feeling is mutual!] When I found out about her blog, I fell in love with it. I already have a long list of her recipes that I intend to make. I’m not a runner like she is but I am encouraged daily by her fitness routine. Thank you Teri for inviting me to write a Friday Favorites post on your blog! [Thank YOU for guesting posting Sarah! <3]
I thought about what favorite things I wanted to tell you about in this post and decided to link a couple of my favorite things in the categories that I write about on my blog: fashion, beauty, recipes, fitness, and music. These are a few of my favorite things (and yes, I sang that song as I wrote that sentence, ha!):
1. Fashion: Shoptiques is my favorite online shopping website. It highlights boutiques all around the world and they have excellent customer service and a quick and easy return policy.
2. Beauty: I can’t live without Benefit’s Roller Lash Mascara, Anastasia Brow Powder Duo, BareMinerals Concealer or BareMinerals Tinted Mineral Veil. On days when I don’t want to wear a lot of makeup, I’ll put on those 4 products and instantly feel put together.
3. Recipe: Roasted Strawberries and Cream Popsicles – I haven’t made this recipe yet but plan to soon. They look like the perfect summer dessert! I’ll post about them on my blog after I make them.
4. Fitness: I workout at home and I love to follow along with the YouTube channel, Fitness Blender. They have everything from a 5 minute stretch to a 1,000 calorie burn workout. They have a workout for every fitness level and I am always challenged by their videos.
5. Music: Currently, I’m listening to “Home” by Blue October on repeat. I also can’t turn off Chris Stapleton’s music. So good!
I hope I’ve introduced you to some new things that might become one of your favorites. I would love to have you check out my website and follow me on social media. I’m on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and I recently joined Snapchat (saraheller424). Feel free to email me with any questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for the guest post Sarah!
Blog peeps – enjoy your Labor Day weekend!