Below are the items I use on a daily basis for my skincare and make-up routine. To read my previous blog posts about Beautycounter, click here. To join my Beautycounter Facebook group where I share product updates, tips and promos, click here.
My Favorite Beautycounter Products:
Listed in the order I apply. 🙂
- Dew Skin tinted moisturizer. I wear shade 2, read my review here.
- Tint Skin Foundation. I wear Linen in the winter and Sand in the summer.
- Mattifying powder. This has so many uses! Absorbing oil, setting make-up, blending eyeshadow.
- Ultimate Nudes Eye Palette – I am OBSESSED with this and use it every day.
- Cream blush. This is my go-to in the summer. I wear hibiscus, read my review here.
- Tawny/Whisper Blush Duo. I tend to like this more in the winter than the cream blush.
- Bronzer – the best bronzer I’ve ever used!
- Brow Pencil (I use medium)
- Lip sheer (Terra is a great natural, daily color.)
- Lip Gloss (I am OBSESSED with the Buff and Peony.)
My Skin Care Routine
Products are listed in the order I use them, along with AM & PM use noted.
- Rejuvenating Cleanser
- This is great for dry and/or aging skin!
- Charcoal face bar
- I use this 1-2x a week since I have dry skin. I can’t believe how much this has improved the texture of my skin. It’s great to help clear pores.
- Rejuvenating Toner Pads
- Radiance Serum
- Rejuvenating Day Cream – I LOVE the way this smells!
- Cleansing balm – so moisturizing and amazing for removing makeup
- Eye Make-up Remover – so gentle but takes off makeup easily.
- Rejuvenating Toner Pads
- Radiance Serum – this made a huge difference in my skin brightness!
- Face Oil – This is a game changer for dry skin and dullness. I use #1 Brightening.
- Countermatch Sleeping Cream
- Brightening Mask – I try to use this 2x a week. It’s amazing what a difference it makes to help with dullness and spots.
- Repair & Nourish Shampoo + Conditioner
- Body wash (smells amazing)
- Body butter Amazing for dry skin.
- Hand cream I keep one in my purse, at my desk and in every bathroom. Love it.
- Hand wash & hand cream set. I keep the set by my kitchen sink)
I talk about my skincare and makeup routines and when I use what products in this video! (The giveaway I mention in it ended 3/26. But, subscribe to my Beautycounter emails and you’ll be notified of future giveaways and promos!)
To place a Beautycounter order, go here: beautycounter.com/terilynhutcheon
I’m a Beautycounter consultant and I truly love the company – their mission, their products and their affordable pricing for high-quality, safe products. I’m super careful about what I put into my body by selecting and eating healthy food, so it’s kind of silly I haven’t been more careful about what I put into my body through the skincare products I use. Not anymore. I’m making a conscious effort to switch to safer beauty and skincare products — and Beautycounter has been the best way for me to do that. I love their products, I don’t have to do a ton of research since I know all their stuff is safe, and it’s not crazy expensive.
I really love sharing the best Beautycounter products I discover with my blog readers. And I would love to help you make the switch to safer beauty products too (even if it’s a slow transition, which is what I’ve been doing! Small steps are better than no progress at all!).
If you have any Beautycounter questions or need help selecting a product, feel free to send me an email: beautycounter [at] afoodiestaysfit.com. And be sure to sign up for my Beautycounter newsletter to learn more about their products and so I can keep you posted on any amazing specials.
I <3 Beautycounter
Sign up for my Beautycounter newsletter to learn more about their products and to hear about specials and giveaways!