Below are the items I use on a daily basis for my skincare and make-up routine. To read my previous blog posts about Beautycounter, click here.
My Favorite Beautycounter Products:
Listed in the order I apply. 🙂
- Dew Skin tinted moisturizer (I wear shade 2, read my review here)
- Mattifying powder
- Eye shadow (I have oyster/amethyst and fawn/slate)
- Eye liner, then mascara (I don’t use Beautycounter)
- Cream blush (I wear hibiscus, read my review here)
- Brow Pencil (I use taupe)
- Peppermint Lip Conditioner (I keep these at my desk, in my purse, in my bedroom, everywhere! The best thing.)
- Lip sheer (Twig and Terra are great neutral colors, and Rose is the prettiest lovely pink!)
- Lip Gloss (I am OBSESSED with the Buff and Peony. The Buff is the BEST natural color. I also love layering these over the Lip Sheers for more color.)
My Skin Care Routine
Products are listed in the order I use them, along with AM & PM use noted.
- Nourishing Cream Exfoliator
- I use this 2-3 a week to slough off dead skin. If I don’t workout in the morning, I just rinse my face with water and don’t wash.
- Charcoal face bar
- I alternate between this and the cream exfoliator.
- If I workout at night, I use this in place of the cleansing balm. I couldn’t believe how much this improved the texture of my skin. I use keep it in the shower and use it with my Clarisonic mia 2-3x a week. (More than that and it dries out my naturally dry skin.)
- Rejuvenating Toner Pads
- Radiance Serum
- Rejuvenating Day Cream – I LOVE the way this smells!
- Cleansing balm – so moisturizing and amazing for removing makeup
- Rejuvenating Toner Pads
- Radiance Serum – this made a huge difference in my skin brightness!
- Face Oil – This is a game changer for dry skin and dullness. I use #1.
- Rejuvenating Night Cream
- Brightening Mask – I try to use this 2x a week. It’s amazing what a difference it makes to help with dullness and spots.
- Body wash (smells amazing)
- Body lotion
- Sugar scrub
- Body butter (SO rich and thick. I use this when my skin is extra dry which it ALWAYS is in the winter.)
- Hand cream (not greasy but super moisturizing. I keep this in my purse and at my desk, next to my lip conditioner!)
- Hand wash & hand cream set (I keep the set by my kitchen sink)
I talk about my skincare and makeup routines and when I use what products in this video! (The giveaway I mention in it ended 3/26. But, subscribe to my Beautycounter emails and you’ll be notified of future giveaways and promos!)
To place a Beautycounter order, go here: beautycounter.com/terilynhutcheon
I’m a Beautycounter consultant and I truly love the company – their mission, their products and their affordable pricing for high-quality, safe products. I’m super careful about what I put into my body by selecting and eating healthy food, so it’s kind of silly I haven’t been more careful about what I put into my body through the skincare products I use. Not anymore. I’m making a conscious effort to switch to safer beauty and skincare products — and Beautycounter has been the best way for me to do that. I love their products, I don’t have to do a ton of research since I know all their stuff is safe, and it’s not crazy expensive.
I really love sharing the best Beautycounter products I discover with my blog readers. And I would love to help you make the switch to safer beauty products too (even if it’s a slow transition, which is what I’ve been doing! Small steps are better than no progress at all!).
If you have any Beautycounter questions or need help selecting a product, feel free to send me an email: beautycounter [at] afoodiestaysfit.com. And be sure to sign up for my Beautycounter newsletter to learn more about their products and so I can keep you posted on any amazing specials.
I <3 Beautycounter
Sign up for my Beautycounter newsletter to learn more about their products and to hear about specials and giveaways!