Below are the items I currently use on a daily basis for my skincare and make-up. To read my previous blog posts about Beautycounter, click here.
My Favorite Beautycounter Products
- Dew Skin tinted moisturizer (I wear shade 2, read my review here)
- Lip sheer (Twig is my pick for a daily natural color)
- Mattifying powder
- Cream blush (I wear hibiscus and this is also a gorgeous lip color! I love dual-purpose products!)
- Brow Pencil (I use taupe)
- Eye liner (I have brown but can’t wait to order the violet for my green eyes!!)
- Peppermint Lip Conditioner (I keep these at my desk, in my purse, in my bedroom, everywhere! The best thing.
- Cleansing balm (so moisturizing!)
- Radiance Serum (this made a huge difference in my skin brightness!)
- Rejuvenating Night Cream
- Rejuvenating Day Cream
- Charcoal face bar (I couldn’t believe how much this improved the texture of my skin)
- Body wash (smells amazing)
- Body lotion
- Hand cream (not greasy but super moisturizing. I keep this in my purse and at my desk, next to my lip conditioner!)
- Hand wash & hand cream set (I keep the set by my kitchen sink)
To place a Beautycounter order, go here: beautycounter.com/terilynhutcheon
I’m a Beautycounter consultant and I truly love the company – their mission, their products and their affordable pricing for high-quality, safe products. I’m super careful about what I put into my body by selecting and eating healthy food, so it’s kind of silly I haven’t been more careful about what I put into my body through the skincare products I use. Not anymore. I’m making a conscious effort to switch to safer beauty and skincare products — and so far, Beautycounter has been the best way for me to do that. I like their products, I don’t have to do a ton of research since I know all their stuff is safe, and it’s not crazy expensive.
I really love sharing the best Beautycounter products I discover with my blog readers. And I would love to help you make the switch to safer beauty products too (even if it’s a slow transition, which is what I’ve been doing! Small steps are better than no progress at all!). If you have any Beautycounter questions or need help selecting a product, I would love to help so feel free to send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.