This 10 minute frittata will give you the protein and nutrients you need to start your day strong!
- 1–2 green onions, chopped (all the white and most of the green)
- 10 or so kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 handful spinach, chopped
- 1–2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 2 eggs, whisked well
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon ghee or olive oil
1. Preheat your oven broiler to high and place a rack in the top third of the oven.
2. Over medium heat, melt the ghee or warm the olive oil in your skillet. Cook the onions, spinach and olives for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add salt and pepper to the whisked wells and then pour the eggs over the onion mixture, slightly tipping the pan to spread them across the bottom if necessary.
4. Sprinkle the goat cheese on top and continue to cook until the eggs are almost set.
5. Remove the pan from heat and put it under the broiler to brown for a few minutes. If you whisked your eggs well, it should puff up a little bit.