Hey lovelies! Tommy and I have been in Utah visiting family, and it’s been so much fun. It’s cold here, but I love that it’s definitely no longer summer here (oh hi, fall clothes). The sunrises here have been out-of-this-world gorgeous, and running has felt so effortless. I’ve run more fluidly and faster than I have in 6+ months and I just feel like my old running self. I’ve also done CrossFit with mom, bootcamp with my brother and SIL and have run twice with two long-time friends. Overall, it’s been a GREAT trip so far.
Every year, I get excited for fall clothes like basically every other female I know. Since I’m a regular closet purger, when a new season approaches, I often am pretty empty on the basics. So, when I shop, I get to try some trendier new pieces while combining them with the classics. And I always make it a point to check out Nordstrom’s New Arrivals section to get ideas and inspiration.
Fall Clothes I’m Eyeing & Buying
- I’m really digging these shoes for fall! They’re a great neutral that will go with a lot of things.
- This woven style block heel will probably end up being a go-to! I’m already obsessed, and I don’t even have them yet.
- These cut-out block heels caught my eye, especially in the green color!
- Booties are a must for when fall comes around, and i’m all about this suede pair with ankle jeans.
- You saw this one coming, right? I had to include a striped top on my wishlist. I love the little gather detail that just makes it more special.
- This is a bandwagon that I’ve wanted to ride that I’ve just been late for. These will be so easy to throw on, and they help pull an outfit together nicely.
- This purse is the perfect pop of color to complement any fall wardrobe.
- Holidays are right around the corner, which means this clutch will come in super handy for all those dinner parties.
- I love the dark floral print and details on this blouse! I ordered it two days ago so it’ll be in Winston when I get back. 🙂
- How comfy does this sweater look? I love the pockets in the front as well as how easy it’ll be to just throw on with a good pair of jeans and some boots for an easy look.
- This bomber jacket is such a versatile piece that makes you look more put together than just throwing on a hoody (nothing against hoodies).
- Mmmhmm, another off exposed shoulder, floral piece. I couldn’t help myself. To be fair, this one’s a dress, so it’s totally different! The tier, ruffled effect makes this so darling.
- Oh look! Another striped top! This one has the best detailing! I love the stripes that go in two directions and the flap detail. This one would be great alone or as a layering piece under a cardigan or blazer.
- Speaking of layering, I love this cardigan so much. The color screams fall to me.
- This sweater looks super comfy, and the one peekaboo details give it a little something extra.
- Hello perfect mustard colored blazer! It makes me happy just looking at it.
- These leggings in this color…too good!
- I know. Who am I , right? These black distressed jeans! I know it sounds weird, but sometimes I feel more put together when I wear distressed jeans, which is completely the opposite of what I was worried about for years and part of why I avoided them for so long.
- And my last pick is this flowy, floral dress. I love the muted colors of this dress for fall.
What fall clothes are you eyeing this year?
Shop the Post
Shoes & Accessories
Tops & Outerwear
Dresses & Pants