Beautycounter Rejuvenating Radiance Face Serum Review:
I was a retinol junkie but I’ve been thrilled with this product!
One of the things I LOVE about being a Beautycounter consultant is hearing from blog readers who are looking for help with their skin. I find it so rewarding to be able to help since I’ve struggled with skin issues myself (horrible acne, rashes, sensitivity, you name it). And I LOVE being able to provide recommendations from a brand I trust that’s not packed with toxic chemicals. I’ve always enjoyed sharing what I love with y’all, but something about Beautycounter has been so incredibly fun for me. So thank you for letting me help you!! <3 (If you want help with your skin, submit this quick questionnaire and I’ll get back to you with recommendations!)
One of the #1 questions I get is what product will help with anti-aging and/or dullness. I was a retinol girl for YEARS…loved loved loved it, so I was really hesitant to give it up once I learned it was on The Never List.
Why I’m obsessed with the Radiance Serum
- My skin is brighter, more even, and holy crap, it’s so, so soft. I think the softness is a combo of all the Beautycounter skincare products I’ve been using, but the serum helps with hydration so I know that’s contributing too.
- Some deep and fine lines that I fully expected to come back once I quit retinol have IMPROVED. I used to have a deep crease between my eyes from squinting and around my mouth. Both improved with the radiance serum. I couldn’t believe it.
- It’s very lightweight and doesn’t sting at ALL. I know a lot of people struggle with sensitive skin and can’t use many anti-aging products; if that’s you, try this! Seriously, I can’t recommend it enough.
- I apply it morning and night before I apply my moisturizer.
I found the more consistent I was using the Radiance Rerum, the more results I saw (duh). And at first, I wasn’t really sure if it was working but after a few weeks, I REALLY noticed a difference. I started get a LOT of compliments on my skin after two months. And I have NEVER been the girl who got compliments on her skin.
And if you need help getting a skincare routine that works for your skin type and concerns, fill out this quick questionnaire and I’ll get back to you with recommendations!
You may also like:
- my complete skincare and makeup routine
- the last tinted moisturizer I’ll ever buy
- the best product for dullness, fine lines & acne scars
- how to clean your makeup brushes (and why you should!!!)
I <3 Beautycounter
Sign up for my Beautycounter newsletter to learn more about their products and to hear about specials and giveaways!