Protein Packed Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1–2 handfuls spinach
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 scoops Vega Vanilla Sport Protein Powder
- Toppings: sliced fruit, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, granola, nuts, shredded coconut
- Blend everything (except the toppings of course!) until very thick and creamy, 1-2 minutes. You will likely need to stir it and push it down a few times to get it to blend.
- Add more liquid only if you really need to, or else it’ll be hard to eat with a spoon!
- Add toppings and drizzle with honey
- I use my Vitamix and it has an open lid with a stick to help push things down and blend better.
Keywords: smoothie, smoothie bowl, blender, berries