I hope you all had a truly wonderful Thanksgiving! I was planning to do a little work yesterday to get this post scheduled to go out last night or early this morning and I decided, nope, I should just really take in the joy of Thanksgiving and being with friends and being in the kitchen, two of my FAVORITE things. Plus, I was cooking non-stop after I ran the Turkey Strut 5K with Kate and Alise! And working in bed this morning isn’t too terrible with this little sidekick. (She’s never allowed in the bed except on days where we are washing the sheets. 🙂 )
I had so many moments yesterday where I was just overwhelmed with gratitude – I loved having a full house and sharing a meal with people I love so much. Friends who become family are one of the best things in life. That and a good jumpsuit, which is what I rocked for Thanksgiving. 😉
ANYWAY, let’s get to shopping. Like I mentioned in this gift ideas post, I did some my priority shopping earlier in the week at places who announced sales early, including Beautycounter. And now, I’m moving onto shopping for others and looking for specific items that I need/want.
My Black Friday Shopping Plan
- New winter running gear including a jacket, new ear warmers, reflective tights and new gloves. Nike and Backcountry are my go-to’s. And now that Nordstrom sells Oiselle, that makes life so easy (free shipping + returns!).
- A new winter coat in a bright color. I covered my neutral bases last year with this camel coat and this black coat, so I’m ready for a fun one!
- New sweaters. J.Crew and Nordstrom are my go-to’s for these.
- New booties. Probably these! And maybe these.
- I’ll also be shopping for Tommy since he could use some new workout gear, new pants and new sweaters. J.Crew is a great spot for that.
- If you missed it, be sure to check out this post with gift ideas for your mom/best friend/sister, gift ideas for your husband (or boyfriend, dad, brother!), stocking stuffer ideas and my top Beautycounter picks.
Lots of places update their Black Friday sales to have specific Cyber Monday Deals so be sure to check back on this post before you checkout on a site. I’ll update it all weekend and throughout the holiday shopping season too. I’ll add a link to it on my holiday gift ideas post so if you bookmark that, you’ll have it all in one place to reference. And you can see my personal winter wardrobe wish list here.
Black Friday + Cyber Monday Deals
I mentioned what I’m buying at a few stores to scan the list for those bolded items!
- ABERCROMBIE & FITCH: 50% off everything + free shipping. I keep hearing from my friends how amazing their jeans are so I’m getting these! I want black jeans that are a little tighter at the ankles than my current pair.
- AMERICAN EAGLE: 40% off + free shipping
- ANN TAYLOR: 50% off everything w/ code BLACKFRIDAY
- ANTHROPOLOGIE: 30% off everything
- ASOS: 20% off everything with code HELLO20
- BAUBLEBAR: 30% off everything.
- BLOOMINGDALE’S: buy more save more, 15-25% off
- CRATE AND BARREL: 20% off Black Friday Event
- FINISH LINE: 20% off everything w/ code CYBER20
- GAP: 50% off everything w/ code BLKFRIDAY + extra 10% with code TREAT
- J.CREW FACTORY: up to 80% (!!!!) off sitewide w/ code ADD2CART
- LOFT: 50% off w/ code FRIYAY
- MADEWELL: 25% off everything
- MINTED: 20% off holiday cards w/ code or 15% off everything w/ code BF2018 (ENDS TODAY! get your cards knocked out!)
- NEIMAN MARCUS: $50 off $200 regular prices w/ code THANKFUL
- OLD NAVY: 50% off entire purchase
- ONE KING’S LANE: 20% off sitewide + extra 10% with code OKLCYBER18
- RALPH LAUREN: 40% off when you spend $125 or more w/ code TAKE40 + extra 10% off outerwear
- REEBOK: 50% off sitewide
- SERENA & LILY: 20% off everything w/ code GATHER
- TORY BURCH: up to 60% off w/ code THANKS
- URBAN OUTFITTERS: Buy one get one 50% off
- WAYFAIR: up to 80% off + free shipping!
- WEST ELM: buy more save more sale with code SAVEMORE. This chair is happening.