A round-up of 2019 Black Friday deals and what I’m buying!
Happy day after Thanksgiving! I hope you had a wonderful holiday with family and/or friends. This year Tommy and I stayed home in Winston-Salem and our friends Adam and Alise joined us. We usually head to see family in Pinehurst, Boone or Utah, but this year we made plans to stay home. I’ve traveled SO much this year (I think I’ve been on 30 flights?) and traveling honestly sounded more exhausting than fun. Plus, we both needed some rest from the emotional week we had after saying goodbye to Maizey. I’m thankful we kept it small and stayed at home. I’m especially grateful for Tommy, time at home, and the memories of Maizey. And thank you all for the outpouring of love – it means more than you know.
I’m popping onto the blog to share all the Black Friday promos happening along with my top picks.
On Sale Items I Own & Love
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – I have the non-moto version and I LOVE them, so I’m getting these too. My regular ones are an XS and I plan to size up to a S in these.
- Good American jeans – I first tried this brand during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and now I’m hooked. They’re slightly stretchy, very flattering — especially if you have a booty like I do — and the washes are gorgeous. I got a 26 but may size down to 25 since they do stretch out a little with wear.
- Lululemon Align Pants – the most flattering, comfortable leggings they sale, end of story.
I rounded up the 2019 Black Friday deals for the places I shop the most below. I’m most excited about the Beautycounter, J.Crew and J.Crew Factory deals. And, Nordstrom is my #1 option for sales, since they carry everything and have an amazing return policy. For workout gear, Lululemon, Athleta and Backcountry are my go-to’s. For running shoes, I hit the Adidas and New Balance sales.
If you need some outfit inspiration, check out my recent outfits posts here and here. And you can see my wardrobe wishlist here – I’m planning to click through it myself to see what’s on sale! And my favorite workout gear is on this page.
- Gift ideas for your boyfriend or husband – don’t miss the Inside Tracker promo for $200 off!!!
- Beautycounter gift guide for everyone on your list – Sunday (11/30) is the last day to get a free Overnight Peel when you join their VIP member program. (Read my review of the peel here.)
- More coming soon – keep an eye on the blog and Instagram to see when they go live!
What I’m buying on Black Friday
I don’t usually shop tech on Black Friday but I need a bunch of stuff for my office. Here’s where I’m buying tech and what I’m getting.
- Amazon for an echo dot, an Apple Mouse and keyboard
- Best Buy for new computer monitors since they sell Dell dual options and I cannot work with just one screen.
- Walmart for new Airpods since I lost one of mine and I cannot take phone calls without them. I also use them for running – read my review here.
2019 Black Friday Deals
ADIDAS – up to 50% off
ANN TAYLOR: 50% off everything online and in-store with code BLACKFRIDAY
ASOS: Up to 70% off Pre-Black Friday Sale
ATHLETA: Select items on sale
BACKCOUNTRY: up to 40% off select items
BAUBLEBAR: 25% off full price items with promo code FESTIVE25
BANANA REPUBLIC: Pre-Black Friday: 40% off entire purchase
BEAUTYCOUNTER: 15% off site-wide + free shipping on $50+ orders.
CRATE AND BARREL: 20-30% off sitewide (furniture and select items excluded)
GAP: 40% off everything online and instores with code “FORTY”
INSIDE TRACKER: Get $200 off an Ultimate test with CHEERSTERI or 15% off other plans with code AFOODIESTAYSFIT
J.CREW: 40% off your purchase online and in-store with code “WHYWAIT”
J.CREW FACTORY: 50% off select styles in-store and online & Extra 50% off clearance with code “EXTRAGOOD”
KATE SPADE: 40% off of everything with code “TGIBF”
LOFT: 40% off your purchase with code “BESTWEEK”
LULULEMON: tons of markdowns on best-sellers, no code needed
MACY’S: Extra 20% off and free shipping with $50 purchase, use code THANKS
MADEWELL: 30% off your purchase with code GIFTWELL
NEW BALANCE: 20% off
NORDSTROM: Up to 40% off men’s, women’s and children’s select items
POTTERY BARN: Early Black Friday: up to 40% off everything in-store and online
PRIMALLY PURE: Use code TERI for 10% off and TERI20 for 20% off!
RALPH LAUREN: 40% off when you spend $125+
SERENA & LILY: 25% off everything with code “THANKFUL”
SHOPBOP: Up to 50% off (including their Designer Boutique!)
SOLE SOCIETY: Up to 70% off select styles
TORY BURCH: 30% off $250+ with the code “THANKS”
THRIVE MARKET: Get 30% off
T3: 25% off sitewide using the code “FRIDAY19”
WILLIAMS SONOMA: Up to 50% off electrics