This smoothie is packed with fiber, healthy fats and protein to keep you full until lunch!
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 banana (optional, preferably frozen)
- 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- handful of ice
- 2 cups coconut Milk
- Add all the ingredients to a blender
- Blend until smooth for 1-2 minutes
Optional: if you need extra carbs after a long cardio session, add in a frozen banana. That will also increase the creaminess factor!
You can also include greek yogurt if you’re not dairy free! This will add more protein and creaminess.
Keywords: smoothie, peanut butter smoothie, peanut butter, coconut milk