Looking for my favorite running gear, my skincare routine, where something is from you saw me wearing or a round up of promo codes just for A Foodie Stays Fit readers? This page has you covered!
- What running shorts/shoes/bra/watch do you recommend? Go here
- I want to become a runner. What advice do you have for me? Running 101 is for you!
- These are my current running shoes and this is my running watch review.
- What skincare do you use? What makeup do you wear? Go here!
- What hair products do you use? Go here!
- Where do you get your hair cut? Who does your eyebrows? Where do you get facials? Go here!
- Where is XYZ from that you were wearing on Instagram? Go here
- I also post my outfits frequently on the LikeToKnow.it app. You can download the app (free) and follow me here. Though the app you’ll get direct links to all of the pieces I am wearing, plus my styling and sizing tips!
- What do you put in your coffee? Vital Proteins marine collagen or regular Collagen Peptides (I alternate). I always order from Vital Proteins directly since they do a discount on monthly subscriptions.
- I’m visiting/moving to Winston-Salem – what’s there to do in the area? I have an entire second website dedicated to this!
- I’m visiting Utah – where should I eat? Read this post!
- Do you blog full time? Read this post.
- Where are you from? Read more on my About page!
- How can I get your newsletter? Sign up here!
Discounts just for you!
These are companies I personally use and love! I hope you love them too!
- Thrive Market – get 25% off your entire first order using my link!
- Balance of Nature – Get 30% off with promo code BONSUMMER. I love their fruit & veggie supplements and the fiber & spice to keep things regular. 🙂
- Primally Pure (use promo code TERI to save 10%)
- ButcherBox – Get 3lbs of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast and $15 off with my link!
- Picky Bars – Get $10 off your first Picky Club box with my link.
- Daily Harvest – Get 3 free cups in your first order with this link & promo code TERI. (Read my review here.)
- Beautycounter – read this post for different ways to save money.
I have 1000+ posts on the blog about running, fitness, recipes and healthy living. If you want some of my best content consolidated into one place, download one of my ebooks below!