Hi friends! I’m currently on my way home from San Francisco and so thrilled to be going home. I had a great time in Utah seeing friends and family and had a good visit to San Francisco for work, but I’ve been gone for a week and I miss my own bed and my normal schedule and obviously I miss Maizey like crazy.
Both Jen and Christina tagged me for a Four Things survey and I love these kind of things. It’s totally the 14 year old coming out in me with memories my first Hotmail email account and AIM instant messenger. 😉
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
- Squish (family nickname)
- Grrrrrr (family nickname)
- Ummm I can’t think of others! Friends/family – help me out here!
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Marketing Program Manager (current and favorite!)
- Marketing Specialist (Social Media and Online Advertising)
- Financial Analyst at Goldman Sachs (alllllll the work hours but I loved it)
- Lots of random ones in middle school and high school, including a being a lifeguard at a waterpark. Never mind that I am a TERRIBLE swimmer. Luckily the pools were shallow!
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Lord of the Rings
- Notting Hill
- Love Actually
- All the Harry Potter movies
Four books I’d recommend:
- The Four Agreements
- The Runner’s Rule Book (I laughed a lot reading this)
- Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst a Rwandan Holocaust
Four places I’ve lived
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Provo, UT
- Draper, UT
Four places I’ve visited:
- Rome, Italy
- Paris, France
- Oahu, Hawaii
- St. John, US Virgin Islands
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- St. John
- San Francisco (but for fun, not work!)
- Washington, D.C. with all my girlfriends
- At home (vs. the airplane)
Four things I prefer not to eat:
- Raw mushrooms
- Frozen vegetables
- Iceberg lettuce
Four of my favorite foods:
- Sheep cheese
- Wine (it’s made from grapes, hence it’s food)
Four TV shows I watch:
- New Girl
- The Mindy Project
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- Not flying anymore this year! I’ve had a lot of bad luck with my flight schedules lately.
- Putting up Christmas decorations this weekend (now that I’m finally feeling festive after seeing all the decorations in SF).
- A holiday party on Friday night (I need to find a dress!).
- Shopping for some friends and family for a few gift exchanges. I love hunting for the perfect gift (when I’m not rushed anyway!).
Four things I’m always saying (Christina and I are totally the same person):
- Wait, what?
- Are you serious?
- You stop it.
Four people I tag to answer these questions:
To copy what Christina said, I wish you all had blogs and could fill this out. So answer one of the questions in the comment section below!