1. OBSESSED with the Serial podcast. I discovered it from my blog sister Christina and listened to all the episodes in one weekend (at least all 8 that were released at the time). There are now 11 episodes and I listened to the latest as soon as I got out of bed this AM. (They come out every Thursday.) The final one is next week! I liked it so much that I even donated to help fund a second season.
2. Loving the Rilo Kiley station on Spotify. Seriously so good.
3. Image Ormedic Balancing Lip Enhancement Complex. I discovered this lip stuff from Jen. It’s. the. best. Super moisturizing, not sticky and gives lips a perfect subtle shine.
4. Trish McEvoy Intense Gel Eye Liner. I’ve been using the black and navy liner for a while but finally ordered the Deep Aubergine, and I love this color. It has just enough plum undertones to make my green eyes pop. Plus it doesn’t budge. And trust me, I am the person to test if make-up will smudge or smear because they all do on me, even expensive brands. But Trish McEvoy eye make-up doesn’t, which makes it worth every penny. I’m slowly getting addicted to allllll of their products. I’ve included their essential balm in a previous Friday Favorites post and I use the Trish McEvoy High Volume Mascara religiously.
5. This pup. She’s obviously always a favorite but this picture completely cracks me up.
Happy almost weekend!
If you’re listening to Serial, do you think Adnan did it?!?!?
P.S. keep those entries coming for the AeroGarden giveaway! You’re all obsessed with basil. ha!