1. Friday is my favorite. (Actually I really love Thursdays for some reason too.)
2. Dear Ciao Bella – Please never ever ever ever stop making the Coconut Sorbetto. Holy crap delicious.
And check out this short, pronounceable ingredient list!
I think…I THINK I like the coconut even better than my previously beloved Blackberry Cabernet sorbetto.
And why, yes, I did paint my own nails and stayed in the lines. Thank you for noticing.
3. Oh! Speaking of nails. This Sally Hansen Miracle Gel top coat is the best. It doesn’t last as long as salon gels, but it also doesn’t wreck my nails like the salon gel. Plus, it comes off with regular polish remover, and it definitely stays on longer than normal polish.You wanna know a secret? I use the top coat over Essie polishes (REBEL I tell ya), and it seems to work just like when you use it with the Sally Hansen polish they say you need to buy with it. Pfffft. You can’t tell me what to do Sally. (Although I do love this Wine Stock color of yours.) I’m currently obsessed with Essie’s Big Spender.
4. Van’s gluten free frozen waffles. I didn’t have frozen waffles for the first time until a few years ago; yes, I’ve been deprived. They are a total guilty pleasure with some chocolate hazelnut butter on top. But well, I don’t even feel that guilty about it.
For you non-gluten-free folks – the 8 Whole Grains waffles are apparently good too. I got a bunch of coupons sent to me by Vans so I got some waffles for Tommy and really likes them. How’s that for being a good girlfriend? I get him frozen waffles. He’s one lucky man. 😉
I must track down the Van’s gluten-free french toast sticks next. My next door neighbors always had french toast sticks growing up so breakfast at their place was obviously way better than my own at home. Because I was an ungrateful child who didn’t appreciate my mom’s famous homemade bread, the local sausage my parents bought, and the eggs the chickens right outside my bedroom window had laid the day before. But come on…FRENCH TOAST STICKS!
5. Making new friends through the blog. I went on a walk with a new friend Erin this week, who randomly moved to Winston-Salem after reading my blog for years. We had so much fun walking Maizey and chatting about running, dogs, Winston-Salem and more. Seriously, how did I make friends before I had a blog? (Thanks for letting me steal your picture Erin! And next time, let’s get a pic together! :))
Have a great weekend friends!
I <3 Beautycounter
Sign up for my Beautycounter newsletter to learn more about their products and to hear about specials and giveaways!
As a thank you, I'll send you a FREEBIE with my 10 tips for clean living!