Happy Friday! I’m back from my week in the mountains and enjoying smothering the pup with kisses and sorting through all my Nordstrom anniversary sale items that arrived. So many good things this year!
It’s been a while since I’ve done Friday Favorites, so here we go!
- These Mary’s Gone Crackers Pretzels. I’ve always been a big fan of Mary’s Gone Crackers so I happily accepted this sample of pretzels. Two thumbs up!
- This lip balm. I got this it as a freebie with my Trish McEvoy mascara order and I love it!. This lip balm gives a perfect sheer tint, is moisturizing, and the subtle mint freshens me up. (BTW, Trish McEvoy is only mascara I’ve found that doesn’t smear. And I’ve dried DOZENS, both inexpensive and expensive…)
I love all the goodies that came with my Trish order and my Sephora order. All I ordered was High Volume Mascara and Eye Base Essentials from Trish McEvoy, and the two Origins moisturizers from Sephora. All the other items were freebies! And good freebies at that! Lip balm, eye liner and eye serum from Trish, and lipstick, BB cream, eye cream and Benefit’s new eyeliner from Sephora. Score!
- And this lip balm. You guys know I love a bold lip and this lip crayon/stain was $3 at Walgreens.
I bought four colors, but the Rock N Rouge and Nude Chic are my favorites.
I’m obsessed. It’s long-lasting and moisturizing. AND ONLY THREE DOLLARS! Yay for red lips! 🙂
- My new haircut. I showed you guys on Instagram, but I’m still obsessed with it. I went to a new stylist because my previous one just couldn’t (wouldn’t) do what I wanted. I loved how he colored my hair but since I’ve stopped coloring, it wasn’t worth going to him anymore since he couldn’t get the cut right. The new guy cut it exactly how I wanted — it’s not that hard! 🙂 3″ off, fewer layers, blunt edge, no bangs. Ding ding ding!
- This One Degree Brown Rice Cacao Crisp cereal. It’s crack. I got it at Whole Foods. The end.
- This Vega Sport Performance Protein powder. You guys know I love my Plant Fusion protein powder, but this was on sale so I gave it a try. Two thumbs up! Now I have two protein powders I like…I’ll just buy whichever is on sale from now on. 🙂 This is pretty pricey if it isn’t on sale, but I snagged it at Whole Foods when it was majorly discounted.
- So Delicious Coconut Milk Ice Cream. GAH best freebie ever!!! I got this shipment from the So Delicious folks when I was having particularly hard week, and I went through these a little too quickly. I loved all of them except the Fudge Bars and the Butter Pecan. The Fudge bars were kind of… like styrofoam? I dunno…they were just weird. Not creamy at all. And the Butter Pecan just wasn’t very tasty to me. And having the No Sugar Added ones pretty closely after the regular ones made me realize how much better the regular ones are. If you are concerned about sugar, the No Sugar Added ones definitely are tasty, but they aren’t AS tasty as the others. 🙂
Make sure you buy the Cookies N Cream flavor. Check out those chunks!! The Cookie Dough also had legit chunks. Before I figured out I was lactose intolerant, I was obsessed with Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and the big chunks of goodies in it. I haven’t found anything since my Ben & Jerry’s days that made me as happy as this!
Alright, off to run errands. Dry cleaner, return some items at the mall (ugggh I hate our mall), post office, all the fun stuff. 🙂
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? I don’t really discriminate. My parents always had ice cream on hand growing up so I tend to like the same things they too – strawberry, moose tracks, cookies & cream, mint chocolate chip, cookie dough. (Sorry Mom, I still don’t like the nuts in Rocky Road.) Now I just need to find all those flavors in dairy-free versions!