Buying acai bowls at fancy smoothie shops is expensive. Make one at one that is equally delicious and better for your budget with Trader Joe’s Acai Puree Packets.
- 1 frozen acai packet
- 1 scoop vanilla or plain protein powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 date
- handful of spinach or a few stalks of kale
- 1/4–1/3 cup almond milk, only gradually adding to keep the mixture thick!
- Blend all your ingredients together until very creamy.
- Top with fresh fruit, granola, nuts, chia seeds — whatever you desire!
- You may need to use your blender stick or scrape down the edges to get it to blend given the small amount of liquid. It should be very thick! Only add more liquid as needed.
- The nutrition facts are based on the ingredients in the smoothie mixture only. Toppings will add additional calories and macros. These are approximations only and your exact stats may vary based on the specific brands you use in yours!
- This is a rather large portion so if you have a smaller appetite, cut it in half or freeze half for later!
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 524
- Sugar: 41.6
- Sodium: 296.1
- Fat: 20.2
- Saturated Fat: 2.9
- Carbohydrates: 61.4
- Fiber: 14.4
- Protein: 29.5
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: smoothie, smoothie bowl, acaí, Trader Joe's