These are my go-to restaurants in Winston-Salem, plus my other go-to spots for personal care, workouts and more! You can see more of my favorite places on my other website, Best of Winston!
- West End Cafe
- Thai Sawatdee – a.k.a.Teeter Thai (Great lunch specials!)
- Mooney’s Mediterranean Cafe – I could eat their hummus by the pound
- Roosters, a Noble Grille
- Village Juice
- Eyebrow Threading, Waxing, Laser by Kavita at Kaya Spa
- Cuts & Color with Jodi at Escape Salon
- Facials by Whitney at Glo Skincare Studio
Fun Stuff to Do
Note: These are places that I regularly visit and where I spend my own money on their products, food and services. I was not compensated to include any business on this list.
I’d love to hear your favorite spots. Leave a comment and share!