These are my favorite places around town. Feel free to share your favorite Winston-Salem favorite haunts in the comments. I’m sure I forgot a favorite or two on this first round, so I’ll regularly update this page.
- West End Cafe
- Thai Sawatdee – a.k.a.Teeter Thai (Great lunch specials!)
- Single Brothers – hole in the wall, fantastic drinks, dogs welcome
- Mooney’s Mediterranean Cafe – I could eat their hummus by the pound
- Roosters, a Noble Grille
- Finnigans – This is another bar with solid food, plus they have a great gluten-free menu and good brunch. (But pass on their bloody mary. It’s just okay.)
- Eyebrow Threading, Waxing, Laser by Kavita at Kaya Spa
- Hair by Jodi at Escape Salon
- Facials by Whitney at Glo Skincare Studio
Fun Stuff to Do
Note: These are places that I regularly visit and where I spend my own money on their products, food and services. I was not compensated to include any business on this list.
You can see more of my favorite places on my other website, Best of Winston!
I’d love to hear your favorite spots. Leave a comment and share!