This natural makeup tutorial will have you ready in under 10 minutes. It’s great for a simple but put-together look and is seriously SO EASY.
I like my makeup to look fresh and natural and it took me years to find a makeup routine that was easy, fast and made me look put together without being overdone.
Plus, it’s so nice to finally have makeup I LOVE so I don’t have to keep trying different brands/products that I don’t really like, and spending hundreds of dollars in the process.
I often get asked how I do my makeup and to be honest, it’s really quite simple. I filmed a short natural makeup tutorial, showing the exact products I use. It takes under 10 minutes and is probably closer to 5 if you’re not talking! 😉
Natural makeup tutorial
My top three tips for a natural makeup look are:
- Start with a very small amount of product and only add more if needed
- BLEND BLEND BLEND
- Have a solid skincare routine (if your skin is breaking out or not hydrated, your makeup won’t go on easily – here’s my routine)
Makeup used (listed in order shown)
- Dew Skin tinted moisturizer. I wear shade 2.
- Tint Skin Foundation. I wear Linen in the winter and Sand in the summer.
- Concealer Pen – I use the Light shade and I freaking love this concealer.
- Ilia Mascara + eyelash curler
- Radiant Bronzer in Dune (the trio palette is no longer available but I only really use the bronzer in it)
- Satin Blush in Nectar
- Brow Gel – Medium
- Lip Gloss in Peony
- If you’re looking to overhaul your makeup, the this set has everything listed above EXCEPT the bronzer and my mascara. It does come with a mascara, just not the one I use. You also have to choose between the Dew Skin or Tint Skin.
- I swear by collagen for my eyelashes, which were destroyed after lash extensions. Now they’re longer than they’ve EVER been. I like Vital Proteins since they do discounted prices with subscriptions and I don’t have to think about it.
My Brushes & Sponges
- Makeup sponge – for foundation & concealer
- Airbrush – what I used to apply bronzer
- Powder Brush (what I used to apply blush)
- Featherweight Powder Brush (what I used to blend)
If you got just one, get this powder brush since it’s really versatile!
I hope this is helpful! Let me know if you have any questions!
Nearly ALL Beautycounter products are 15% off right now. It ends Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at midnight PST, so hurry hurry to snag them!
You may also like:
- How I curl my hair
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer review
- My skincare routine
- The product that made my skin glow (and got rid of acne scars)
- How I wash my makeup brushes
I <3 Beautycounter
Sign up for my Beautycounter newsletter to learn more about their products and to hear about specials and giveaways!
As a thank you, I'll send you a FREEBIE with my 10 tips for clean living!