No-Sugar Added Chia Seed Pudding
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 1/3 cup water
- dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup frozen fruit
- Place the chia seeds, almond milk, water, cinnamon, nutmeg and water in a jar or bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Stir in the frozen fruit. It may make your mixture seem like there are frozen clumps; it’s okay. Stir as best you can.
- Place in the fridge and let the mixture sit for a couple hours, or ideally, over night.
- After a couple hours or when you wake up, stir the pudding again so the fruit juices can spread some more.
- Enjoy! Top with extra thawed fruit and some chopped nuts if you desire.