Quick weekend recap + my favorite links, with some of my favorite articles and recipes I found on the big ol’ internet recently, + an outing to Raffaldini Vineyards, my favorite vineyard in North Carolina!
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine flew by with lots of time with friends, including a double date at the Honey Pot, an outing to Raffaldini Vineyards, and a coffee date at Twin City Hive. It was fun to get dressed up for a dinner date on Friday night!
By the way, I’m obsessed with those black Guess Carrie Pumps. I’ve had 3 pairs of these over 10 years and just re-buy them once I wear them out. They are a classic shape and super comfortable. Comfortable for heels anyway! 😉 The dress is an old Ark & Co dress, and it’s what I always throw on when I am in a hurry and don’t have time to ponder an outfit.
Anyway, back to the weekend recap. It was a gorgeous day at Raffaldini! I seriously love that place.
I met a girl at the vineyard who is from Germany and she said the views at Raffaldini reminded her so much of Italy. That is some high praise for this vineyard just 45 minutes from Winston! I should probably go to Italy to confirm for myself. 😉
Alright, onto my favorite links!
- Running makes you smarter. This explains a lot. 😉
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili. Now that the temperatures are finally dropping and it’s starting to feel like fall, I’m excited to make soups! I dug through my Pinterest boards and found a chili recipe from Jen that I can’t wait to make.
- 5 healthy ways to incorporate pumpkin into your diet. And, I’ll also take the pumpkin tortilla chips, pumpkin almond milk, pumpkin O’s, and pumpkin butter from Trader Joe’s.
- Butternut Squash French Toast. Yes, please. Also, I just got sucked into Ashley’s blog and binged for pages and pages. Her recipes and photos are equally amazing.
Catching up? Here are links to my recent posts!
- How I define health & fitness — and it’s not all about race PRs (anymore).
- Weekend birthday getaway in Boone
- Fall Wishlist: what’s in my Nordstom cart
Have a great Monday! I’ll be back with a recap of last week’s workouts + my dinner plan for the week!