Below are the items I use on a daily basis for my skincare and make-up routine. To read my previous blog posts about Beautycounter, click here. To join my Beautycounter Facebook group where I share product updates, tips and promos, click here.
If you have any Beautycounter questions or need help selecting a product, feel free to send me an email: beautycounter [at] afoodiestaysfit.com or fill out this skincare survey.
My Favorite Beautycounter Products:
Listed in the order I apply. 🙂 I don’t use all of these every single day since I vary my routine but this is everything I use consistently!
- Dew Skin tinted moisturizer. I wear shade 2, read my review here.
- Tint Skin Foundation. I wear Linen in the winter and Sand in the summer. I usually mix the Dew Skin and Tint Skin for medium coverage – I put a little drop of each on the back of my hand and use this brush to apply.
- Mattifying powder. This has so many uses! Absorbing oil, setting make-up, blending eyeshadow. (Watch my tutorial here.)
- Ultimate Nudes Eye Palette – I am OBSESSED with this and use it every day. (If you want a smaller palette, the Classics is gorgeous too.)
- Liquid liner – This was the first liquid liner I’ve ever used and I LOVE it. It lasts all day without smudging and I’m slowly getting better at straight lines!
- Blush – I either use the Cream blush (read my review here) or the Satin Blush in Nectar or Guava.
- Bronzer – the best bronzer I’ve ever used! I like it better than Hoola (and it’s safer).
- Concealer Pen – I use the Light shade and I freaking love this concealer.
- Brow Pencil – I use medium.
- Plumping Mist – helps set makeup and give it a nice even glow.
- Lip sheer – Twig is a great natural, daily color. And I get SO many compliments when I wear Rose.
- Color Intense Lipstick – Brunch and Garden Party are my favorites!!
- Lip Gloss – I am OBSESSED with the Rosewood and Peony. And I was not a lipgloss person before.
My Skin Care Routine
Products are listed in the order I use them, along with AM & PM use noted.
- Rejuvenating Cleanser
- This is great for dry and/or aging skin!
- Charcoal face bar
- I use this 1-2x a week since I have dry skin. I can’t believe how much this has improved the texture of my skin. It’s great to help clear pores.
- Rejuvenating Toner Pads
- Sometimes I’ll just rinse my skin and then use one of these, rather than actually wash it with the Rejuvenating Cleanser or charcoal bar.
- Radiance Serum
- Rejuvenating Day Cream – I LOVE the way this smells! If I want a lighterweight lotion, I use the Countermatch Adaptive Lotion.
- I use the Makeup Remover Wipes after every workout!
- Eye Make-up Remover – so gentle but takes off makeup easily.
- Cleansing balm or Cleansing Milk. They’re both so moisturizing and amazing for removing makeup. I use them both but tend to use the balm more in the winter.
- Toner pads
- Radiance Serum – this made a huge difference in my skin brightness! (Read my review here.)
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel – I think EVERYONE should have this product. It’s incredible. It helps with dullness, large pores, scars, spots, everything. And it’s safe for sensitive skin too. I use it 2-3x a week in place of the radiance serum.
- Face Oil – This is a game changer for dry skin. I use #1 Brightening.
- Countermatch Sleeping Cream
- Charcoal Mask – I try to use this 2x a week. It’s amazing what a difference it makes to help clear my pores and gently exfoliate my skin.
Body & Hair Care
- Volume & Shape Shampoo + Conditioner
- Volumizing Mist
- Sea Salt Spray
- Body wash (smells amazing)
- Countermatch Body Moisturizer My husband and I both use this – I love the pump!
- Body butter Amazing for dry skin. I use this in the winter.
- Hand cream I keep one in my purse, at my desk and in every bathroom. Love it.
- Hand wash & hand cream set. I keep the set by my kitchen sink)
- Body Oil – I add a couple drops of this to my lotion in the winter for extra hydration. I also use a tiny drop of it to smooth the ends of my hair – it kills frizz and makes it so shiny!
I talk about my skincare and makeup routines and when I use what products in the below video! (The giveaway I mention in it ended. But, subscribe to my Beautycounter emails and you’ll be notified of future giveaways and promos!)
To place a Beautycounter order, go here: beautycounter.com/terilynhutcheon
I’m a Beautycounter consultant and I truly love the company – their mission, their products and their affordable pricing for high-quality, safe products. I’m super careful about what I put into my body by selecting and eating healthy food, so it’s kind of silly I haven’t been more careful about what I put into my body through the skincare products I use. Not anymore. I’m making a conscious effort to switch to safer beauty and skincare products — and Beautycounter has been the best way for me to do that. I love their products, I don’t have to do a ton of research since I know all their stuff is safe, and it’s not crazy expensive.
I really love sharing the best Beautycounter products I discover with my blog readers. And I would love to help you make the switch to safer beauty products too (even if it’s a slow transition, which is what I’ve been doing! Small steps are better than no progress at all!).
Be sure to sign up for my Beautycounter newsletter to learn more about their products and so I can keep you posted on any amazing specials.