Blog and Social Media Sponsorships
Most people know the WHY and WHAT of healthy living. My blog posts show you the HOW. I share tangible advice to help others live mindfully including recipes, beauty routines, my running journey and strength
workouts. I care about being fit in ALL areas of life: physically, emotionally, relationally, and everything in between.
By partnering with me, you’ll gain exposure to my blog audience and my entire social network, including:
- Over 136K monthly pageviews with over 70.1K unique visitors
- 21.3K Instagram followers
- 4.6K Twitter followers
- 4.2K+ Facebook fans
- 1.4M+ Pinterest Monthly Viewers
I can work with you on a dedicated blog post review and/or social media sharing. I’ll position your brand seamlessly into my content and show my readers why I love it so much — and help them understand why they’d love it too. My audience is 90% female, with a strong interest in running, fashion, beauty, and healthy living.
Monthly sponsorships are available for the A Foodie Stays Fit weekly email newsletter, which goes out to a growing audience every Thursday. I share more personal updates in this newsletter and is one of the best ways to get reach my loyal following of who appreciate the personal life updates, what I’m loving in all things running, food, beauty and fashion and the candid commentary on health, wellness and other topics I deem worthwhile.
- Newsletter subscribers: 10,336
- Average open rate: 29%
- Average click rate: 5%
- Sponsorship is exclusive. Only one sponsor per month.
- A hyperlinked “presented by” banner featuring your brand’s logo will appear under the A Foodie Stays Fit header each week for the duration of your sponsorship.
- Sponsors are permitted to offer readers a discount code, set up a contest or give away product, if desired.
- I will personally thank you for your sponsorship in the first and last newsletter of the month.
- I will thank you for your sponsorship via my Instagram account (20,558 followers) at the beginning of the month.
Please note: I will only accept sponsorships for brands, products, and services I believe in and think will be of interest to my readers/followers.
To schedule a sponsorship for the blog, social media and/or newsletter, or for information about rates, please email Elle Queen, Sponsorship Director.
Examples of brand partnerships:
- Whole Foods Market
- Boulder CVB
- BolderBoulder 10K
- Novant Health
- Ginger Root
- Good Source Foods
- Here’s How one Food & Wellness Blogger Defines Healthy – The Kitchn
- Long Branch Trail: Creating a More Connected City – The Hub: Innovation Quarter
- Rambling Runner Podcast, episode 161
- Rambling Runner Podcast, episode 205
- For the Long Run Podcast, episode 17
- Strong is She Podcast, episode 3
- C Tolle Run Podcast
- Buzzfeed: 33 Delicious Recipes That You Need For Your Next Trip To Trader Joe’s
- Fox News: Cher, others slam Kate Hudson’s Fabletics brand
I look forward to working together!