Once the temperatures warm up, I basically live in dresses since they are so easy to throw on and look put together. Last year, I added a number of summer dresses to my wardrobe and this year, I’m planning to get some spring dresses. For spring, I like dresses with sleeves, floral patterns and feminine details like ruffles or pretty necklines. (My summer dresses are almost always sleeveless – it’s just so dang humid here! – and I gravitate towards bolder colors.)
Here’s what dresses I’m eyeing for spring, plus some pretty accessories! (And you can see more of my spring wishlist items here!)
- I’m such a fan of this belted fit and flare dress. It’s fun, flirty, and classy all at the same time, and I especially love the higher neckline.
- Give me a good floral, flowy dress and I’m a happy girl. This one is so pretty–perfect for date night. It comes in two colors and is only $55!!
- It’s nice to have easy, casual dresses that you can throw on with minimal thought for running errands. I love this one–great with sneakers or sandals. And the linen fabric will transition well to summer.
- How perfect are these yellow sandals for spring? Throw them on with a dress or pair of jeans, and you’ve added some life to your outfit.
- These flats are darling. I love the scalloped detail, and even though coral is a pop of color, it goes with so many things!
- Speaking of pops of color, how amazing is this purse? Simple, but still makes a statement. I’m saving my pennies for it. 😉
- I’m all about the fringe-y earrings right now. I love that this pair is neutral with a gold pop–so versatile.
- How adorable is this straw bag? I especially love the handle on it. I love this one too and it’s more affordable.
- Can you tell I’m all about the pinky corals right now? These earrings are awesome to throw on to jazz up your outfit. I’m a big fan of wearing statement earrings with a more casual outfit, like a simple T-shirt and jeans. (I have similar ones in red that I love too.)
- This purse would quickly become a go-to for me. It has clean lines and would go with basically everything.
- And this dress would literally go with every accessory listed in this post. I love how light and airy the floral print on this one is. It’s on sale for $35 right now!
- The ruffle detail on this dress is what does it for me. It’s such a fresh and feminine dress.
- And yes, one more floral dress because…well, can you have too many? The ruffle hem detail is what I like most about this dress! It’s on sale for $47!