I started writing my summer bucket list in May, after being inspired by Janetha’s summer bucket list. And now summer is half-way over and I never finished it! So I guess I better put this out there even though it’s not complete. I always have fall bucket lists (best season ever!) but i’m not sure if I’ve ever done a summer one. So, here we go. It’s incomplete but I can just keep adding to it – I’m aiming for 30 activities. And mayyyybe you can leave me some ideas for summer activities in the comment to help me complete the list. Deal? Deal!
1. Go camping
2. Go to the pool. (check!)
3. Go to the beach. (check!)
4. Finish decorating my guest room.
5. Make coconut milk ice cream (copied from Janetha!)
6. Make a silhouette print of Maizey.
7. Listen to live music outdoors.
8. Visit a new winery.
9. Go to a festival.
10. Have a picnic.
11. Visit a lake.
12. Go hiking.
13. Go fishing.
14. Play a game, like Catch Phrase or a card game.
15. Run a race.
16. Teach Maizey a new trick.
17. Go to a movie at a/perture.
18. Try a new-to-me restaurant.
That’s all I can come up with. Help me with some more ideas, k? Thanks. :)