The addition of crunchy tempeh gives this simple salad amazing texture and taste, and bumps up the protein for major staying power!
Crunchy Tempeh & Seedy Salad
- 3 cups butter lettuce, washed and torn into bite size pieces
- 1/3 block tempeh, cut into small cubes
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 T sunflower seeds (I used raw, unroasted)
- 2 T hemp seeds (I bought mine on iHerb)
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- olive oil to drizzle on top + salt & pepper to season
- Saute the tempeh in olive oil over medium heat until crispy. Let cool and them crumble over lettuce.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Enjoy with kombucha and magazine of choice.