This has been one lazy weekend. I got caught up in a book I’ve been reading (and finished tonight): Not Without My Daughter. I really enjoyed it, but I wouldn’t recommend reading it right before bed thought; it got me too worked up.
Anyway, moving on to the delayed edition of The Weekender.
- I just found this blog about a teacher who is going to eat school lunch for a year. Pretty interesting stuff.
- Mama Pea did a great post about guilt. This is a good reminder that too many of us are too hard on ourselves.
- This post has nothing to do with food or fitness, but I thought it was beautiful.
- I loved Abby’s post on fast food and what’s just.not.right. I liked her conclusion that change needs to happen in families first.
- Gina did a video on how to make her breakfast cookies. I’m pretty sure many a blogger flocked to the kitchen after watching this.
- I’ve loved Gena’s post with top tips for women’s health.
I hope you have a great week ahead of you!
Has anyone seen the movie Not Without My Daughter? Is it good?
What book are you reading these days?