Hi friends! I just realized it’s been a week since I last blogged! Time flies when you’re working/having fun/running/not working out/feeling sick/having visitors/adjusting to daylight savings!
This past weekend, I had a friend visiting from London! We met when we were both working at Goldman Sachs and they had all us newbies convene in New York City. He was visiting the states and since he was in my neck of the woods, he drove down for a visit.
It was so fun to see him and show him around my little town. While playing tour guide, I stumbled upon some gems in my very own town that I didn’t know existed! I love when that happens. You know what else I love? When The Weekender happens on a weekend. Unfortunately, this is (as usual) not that.
- I loved the discussion on this blog post. What’s your take: Is it ok to use watermarked race photos in blog posts?
- I love these state prints that my cute friend Jenna designed. And now you can download them for free and show your hometown love!
- I can’t wait to try this cauliflower pizza crust.
- I’ve been putting peanut butter ginger sauce on tempeh and vegetables almost everyday for the past week.
- Quinoa with walnuts and olives? I’m sold.
- Holla vegetarians!
The Week in Fitness
S – 12 mile run
M – I don’t remember
T – run 4 miles
W – long walk with a friend and our doggies
Th – skip
F – skip
S – skip
Um yeah. Awesome week of fitness. 😉
What’s your favorite thing about where you live?