- Beth tweeted a link to this post and I was cracking up. How had I not discovered What Should Runner’s Call Me? (I was already hooked on What Should We Call Me.)
- Las week I met up with Miriam from Bellaspire last week (and I met her sweet new puppy Baker!), and she brought me some of the Fitnessista’s Amazeballs. I then proceeded to make three batches today.
[I stole this picture off Miriam’s blog. Thanks girl!]
- I think this Easy Avocado Dressing will be the next thing I make three batches of.
- Granted this article is biased since it’s written by the Chief Science Offiicer of NuVal, but I think he makes good points. It’s ridiculous that people are complaining about the food ratings of NuVal. Heaven forbid people actually get educated on their food choices.
- I love this calendar that Meghan has with a daily prompt. It would be so helpful for journalling! (Side note: Yesterday was Meghan’s baby shower. She’s insanely cute pregnant.)
[I believe her sister took this picture. Thanks for letting me steal it.]
- I’m always on the lookout for good protein powders so I liked this review from Michelle of a few different protein powders. (Currently my favorite is Plant Fusion.)
The Week in Fitness
M- 30 minutes Stairclimber
T – Vinyasa yoga
W – 30 min. stairclimber + strength training 30 min.
Th – Vinyasa yoga
F – rest
S – run 3 miles (treadmill) + 20 min stairclimber
BTW, Happy Mother’s Day to all your mothers out there! Especially my own wonderful mom! She raised 6 kids, including 5 boys. Luckily she was blessed with an easy child as her last one. 😉 She really is an incredibly hard-working, caring woman! Plus she is super fit (she’s run 2 marathons in the past 2 years plus tons of half marathons) and absolutely beautiful. I guarantee you’d never correctly guess her age. I love you so much Mom!