I love spring. Seriously, it’s the BEST. All I want to do is be outside. I don’t care what I’m doing; I just want to be outside. I love all the signs of spring too. When I left Pure Barre on Friday morning, I saw the mini farmer’s market getting set up at Reynolda Village. Farmer’s Market = Spring. I’m not sure what they usually have there; I need to remember to run over there on Fridays since it’s close to my office.
P.S. How cute is my Pure Barre studio? 🙂
Alright, on to the Weekender!
- John sent me this article and said, “This seems up your alley.” ha! #budgetnerd
- I seriously seriously seriously need to/want to do a smartphone cleanse.
- I want to try out these apps that match a playlist to your running pace.
- J’s blog just makes me want to shop and shop. I love this floral dress!
- PSA for those of you who loved the Speakable necklaces that I blogged about: Gracie is having a sale!
- PSA for Winston-salem readers: There’s a race on May 31 benefiting a great cause! There will be a 5k and Kids 1 mile fun run on the Salem Creek Greenway. Here’s the link to sign up. WSSU students–including one of my blog readers, Carlyn, who is a Physical Therapy grad student at WSSU who let me know about this–volunteer at the Community Care Clinic in East Winston which is a clinic that provides free care for people who are 200% below the poverty rate. Since they often have access to minimal equipment at the clinic, part of the proceeds of the race will go to directly to the Community Care Clinic so they can provide more quality care for the patients. I can’t be at the race, unfortunately, but I hope some of you can!
Other things I’m loving today: food that my neighbors, Mark and Blair, keep bringing over! They have been grilling tuna, beef ribs and clams today, and I’m a lucky beneficiary. 🙂 Mark is such a good cook. This tuna was perfection.
You wish Maize.
Alright, ’tis time to fold laundry and make a meal plan for the week (which I’ll share later today or tomorrow). Enjoy your day!
Question for you: Do you guys like when I share my weekly workout recaps with the Weekender, or do you prefer reading about workouts during the week? I just don’t always blog about each workout, so I’m wondering what you guys like best! (I also post every workout on Daily Mile. I’m obsessed with that website! Love how it tracks my mileage for me!)