Hope you’ve had a great weekend! Look at me actually posting The Weekender while it still the weekend. 🙂 Here are some of my favorite links from the past week!
- One of my favorite bloggers, Michelle from The Runner’s Plate, is now doing online running coaching. I’m so excited for her! She is seriously such an inspiring runner; I’d love to have her train me someday!
- This chocolate peanut butter fun cake looks AMAZING.
- I’m making this apple cinnamon steel cut oats bake tonight (but with bananas instead apples since I don’t have any apples).
- The Toasted Pine Nut is a new to me blog, and I love her simple, clean recipes!
- Huge congrats to Emily from The Daily Garnish on her new business, Puget Sound Kombucha!!
- Are you signing up for the CrossFit Open? I liked this post about why you should. I think I will; it’ll be fun to push myself in a different way.
- Speaking of CrossFit competitions, huge congrats to everyone locally who competed in War of the WODs this weekend, especially all my friends from Top Tier! It was really fun to watch today…but I was really glad I was a spectator and not a participant! (You can read about my first CrossFit competition here.)
I’m off to fold some laundry and then take an epsom salt bath before heading to bed – hopefully before 10! Hope you’ve had a great weekend!