Do you guys remember blog Emily Eats Clean? Emily and I were blog friends and then became real friends when we met in Asheville almost four years ago (oh hey I have red hair in that post!). She no longer blogs, but we’ve kept in touch and have met up multiple times (she lives in TN) and we’ve even run a 24 hour relay race together. I love that girl! She was in my neck of the woods this weekend, and I was thrilled to see her and meet her little guy Jensen!
How darling is he?
It was so fun to see her and catch up!
My neighbors, Mark and Blair, spoiled with lots of yummy food this weekend. Mark is an amazing cook. He makes up recipes and his dishes are seriously better than most restaurants in town. Stuffed clams, mango salsa, peach salsa, regular salsa (with tomatoes from their garden!), avocado yumminess.
Alright, onto my favorite reads from last week!
- Tips & tricks for your trip to Paris. I think it’s time I go back. 🙂
- I love this short-hair ponytail idea! So cute and simple.
- Spirulina is the perfect food. I’m not super consistent about taking this but should be better!
- What you should eat to grow your brain. I wish all docs were as educated about him about the impact of food on health!
- This lentil quinoa chopped salad from Gina sounds amazing!
Have a great Monday!