Happy Sunday! I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. I’ve got some favorite links for you + some recent outfits + current sales. Let’s go!
- 5 incredible ways running changes your brain (thanks for sharing Alise!)
- Loved this Boston Marathon recap (thanks for sharing Anna!)
- I’m obsessed with Beautycounter lip sheers + and this was a great article about 4 things that make them so amazing. It’s weird to say, but I’ve always loved the taste…now I know why! I love the Rose & Twig colors, and I want Terra too.
- Women benefit from meditation more than men. (Probably because we’re better at it. 😉 )
- When the gospel of minimalism collides with daily life. I’ve definitely regretted purging my books.
- Where have enchilada stacks been all my life?
- One of my high school friends just launched an incredible company. Read her story, be a hero, and thank God for your blessings.
The weather the past few weeks has been a little nuts with hot & cold swings, so I haven’t fully transitioned to all spring items. Next week’s outfit recap is much more springy (I’m a week behind on sharing outfits!), but the good news is that many of these items are on sale! And everything I’m wearing I consider closet staples, so snag them now for when the weather cools down again. Or, if you’re in Utah and still getting snow… (bahaha, sorry family, couldn’t resist)
A note on those heels: they are so dang comfortable. Get on the waitlist for them. That’s how I got them, and they were worth the wait! These are similar in black, and if you can drop a (cough, very large) chunk of change on heels, these are identical and hopefully even more lovely for that price. Yowza.
- Banana Republic: 40% off regular priced items (no code needed)
- Boden: okay, not a sale, but can we talk about their dresses? WANT THEM ALL.
- J.Crew: 30% off (and 40% off sale) with code BIG SALE + free shipping
- LOFT: 40% off everything. Well, okay then, I’ll take one of everything. Their stuff is so cute right now.
- Lululemon: they just added a bunch to their “we made too much” section. So many cute tanks & bras!
- Nordstrom: their sale section is insane right now, especially the shoes (oh hello lovely and these wedges are only how much?!) and dresses (yes and yes and yes).
Alright, I’m off to catch up on emails. I have 5 inboxes that are all exploding after a week of having my mom in town and then traveling for work. Help.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
Shop the Post