Last week’s favorites links + last week’s outfits, including the coziest cowl neck sweater dress, an affordable cashmere sweater and how to layer bracelets with a watch.
Happy Monday! This post technically still counts as the Weekender since it’s a long holiday weekend for me. 🙂
It’s been a great weekend so far, with two dates with Tommy (we had NOT seen much of each other lately so we prioritized some time together), some coffee dates with some friends, two long runs, a long walk with Maizey, an hour at the driving range and a bunch of errand running! I’m so happy that it’s going to be in the 60s for the next 10 days here in Winston!
Here are the links I’ve loved lately!
- Getting Older, Sleeping Less.
- How I Found Motivation by Ditching Earbuds and Embracing Discomfort. I loved this since some of my very best runs and certainly the ones where I solve a lot of problems are ones without earbuds.
- I love this photo. Something about heels in the snow just feels like, darn it, I’m going to be a lady no matter what. 🙂
- The Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll Recipe For Every Pumpkin Lover. These look amazing.
- Trader Joe’s Whole 30 Haul. I’m not doing the Whole30 but I know a lot of people are right now. This was a great post by my friend Jen! (I love seeing what people buy at Trader Joe’s, Whole30 or not!)
Last Week’s Outfits
And here are my outfits from the past week. By the way, thank you so much for letting me know that you’re enjoying the fashion posts and find them useful! I really appreciate the feedback and I’m having fun sharing what I’m wearing. I’ll do a post on how LikeToKnow.it works since I know it can be kind of confusing at first. Basically, it emails you all my outfit details if you’re signed up for LikeToKnow.it (which is free) and you “like” one of my photos on Instagram. But again, I’ll do a post in more details.
I love love this dress. It’s a wool-cashmere blend, but somehow not itchy. (I usually can’t wear wool.) It’s so cozy and super flattering. Tommy loved it too. 🙂 It’s currently an extra 40% off sale! I’m loving over-the-knee boots lately too. I was a little nervous to buy them, but they’re so fun!
I’m loving the Halogen V-Neck Cashmere sweaters. I have two now. They’re affordable and so soft. For reference, this purple one is a XS Petite and the white one below is a Small Petite, and it fits a bit looser.
Knowing how to layer bracelets with a watch is something that’s always a challenge for me, but I think this turned out cute!
Whenever I wear my leather jacket, it feels like an alter-ego. 😉 I love it though and it’s a great investment piece. I’ve loved having mine. Plus, it’s surprisingly warm. I bought a cropped one that’s also collarless because I’m petite, and I think less is more with a leather jacket!
I hope you had a great weekend and I hope you have a great week! I have a post coming up about Blue Apron, which I recently tried again, and I’m working on a Day in the Life post for ya, as requested!