I didn’t get to The Weekender over the weekend. So you’re getting it today. Hopefully it makes your Monday a little better. For a Monday anyway. 🙂
- Rachel from Shedding It & Getting It was on fire last week.
- Two of my favorite posts of the week came from her: Losing your Virspinity [seriously, I laughed out loud multiple times] and Just a Bit Gets You Fit.
- She also posted a fabulous picture of a gorgeous, real woman and, in response, one of her readers provided a link to this photoshoot. I 100% love it.
- Rachel also launched the Outside the Box Challenge last week.
- One food blogger did a “real food” challenge. And she was pretty particular how she defined it. I don’t think I could hang with the challenge for a full month. Or a day. But hey, she made CNN.com! How’s that for blog publicity?
- Tina blogged about a new tool that helps you monitor your weight without a regular scale. What do you think? I have mixed feelings.
- This post from The Pioneer Woman warmed my heart. A lot.
Also, to update on my March goals, last week I did pretty well with the snooze button and eating breakfast sitting down. I attended an hour yoga class on Friday and it was fantastic (the instructor is former competitive gymnast from Russia and I love her class). I still need to focus on eating more slowly, and I didn’t quite keep on track with my push-ups; I did just one day’s workout. I’ll be better this week!