Thank you all for the headphones suggestions! It sounds like YurBuds are a favorite among many of you! I’ll give them a try.
Today was a good day – I had a sweaty session on the stairclimber followed by a tough all-over weights workout. I love seeing my arms get toned! Now, if only my hamstrings and booty would build muscle as easily as my upper body! Work was very busy but productive, and I came home and made a great dinner, the Tofu Tortas from Skinny Bitch Ultimate Everyday Cookbook. And I had some Ciao Bella Blood Orange Sorbet for dessert. 🙂
As I was cleaning up dinner, I starting thinking about how OCD I am about how the dishwasher is loaded. To the point that I’ll rearrange it if someone does it “wrong.” And then I pulled out the dry load of laundry and started to fold it. And found another thing I’m OCD about.
Here’s my (surely not comprehensive) list of crazies:
1. How the dishwasher is loaded.
2. How bath towels are folded.
3. Having my food warm enough.
4. The volume on the TV. I hate when it’s loud.
5. Having a water bottle and towel with me at the gym.
6. When the windows are down on the freeway or when going over 40 MPH. The wind is too loud!
K, your turn. Make me feel better and share your OCD quirks. 😉