A round up of gifts that all the runners in your life will love! These are great “congrats!” gifts too for all those fall marathons your besties have been running!
I cannot believe it’s nearly the holiday season!!! This year, I’m trying really hard to get ahead of the holiday shopping so I can be more present during the holiday season. I often feel like I can’t even enjoy all the time with family and friends because I’m so focused on a to-do list — and that’s missing the entire point of the holidays. Plus, if I plan ahead and start to think about what I want to buy, it help me focus – and saves – when big sales hit (like Black Friday!).
I really like buying workout-themed gear for family and friends since the vast majority of my loved ones are active. Here’s what I’m looking at this year for gifts (and maybe for myself too 😉 ).
Christmas gift ideas for runners:
- Shoes – The Adidas Adizero Bostons are one of my favorite running shoes (I ran the Boston Marathon in them!). And part of the reason I love them is because they look cute with outfits too. Adidas shoes (whether you buy running specific ones or not) are cute enough to wear beyond the workout to post-run brunch or errands.
- Backpack – I got the National Backpack recently and I LOVE it. It’s great for toting all my running gear to meet friends (water bottle, reflective vest, towel, dry shirt, all the things!). It also makes traveling with a laptop much easier, and I have a bunch of trips coming up in early 2019. AND, it looks nice enough to take into the office.
- Sweatpants – I’m kind of obsessed with sweatpants lately (rather than leggings or PJ pants). These are so cute and will be so warm for the winter months.
- Foam roller – Most runners have a foam roller, but most won’t splurge for a “fancy” roller. Look for a vibrating foam roller or go for the Roll Recovery. It’s something they might not want pay for themselves but they’ll love it.
- Running books – some of my favorites are Run Fast Cook Fast Eat Slow, Let Your Mind Run and Peak Performance.
What’s your go-to gift for your active loved ones?
This post is sponsored by adidas, all thoughts and opinions are my own.