Struggling to find gifts for runners who have everything? This gift guide has you covered with gift ideas in all price ranges.
As a long-time runner who has run four marathons and over 20 half marathons, I get asked a lot this time of year gifts are best for runners. It’s usually being asked by friends, parents or spouses of hard core runners or brand new runners, and I love hearing when loved ones are supporting their favorite runners in their goals!
But I know it can be difficult to find gifts that they don’t already have, since most runners love their gear and love trying new gear. These gifts are in lots of price ranges, so you’re sure to find something.
10 Gifts for Runners Who Have Everything
1. As a runner myself, this muscle roller is so essential for working out the tightness in my legs.
I try to use mine a few times a week, and I really do notice a difference. It’s more expensive that other rollers, which makes it a really nice gift that they’d be excited about.
2. InsideTracker would make a really unique gift this year.
It’s a biometric testing that uses bloodwork that evaluates your blood levels and gives you specific recommendations for nutrition, exercise and lifestyle on what to improve as it relates to your health and fitness. I love it! Read my review here. More information here, and make sure to use the code AFOODIESTAYSFIT for 15% off.
3. I use this light vest every time I run in the dark.
It’s waterproof, and I feel so much safer with this on. My running friend has it too and loves it.
4. I LOVE my Garmin Watch so much, and I haven’t wanted to upgrade from my old one.
5. Need a stocking stuffer for your runner?
These socks are the best of all time. I wore them on race day for the last two Boston Marathons. They’re worth every penny.
6. This Hypervolt is used in sports massages because it’s so effective.
I got Tommy one of these last year and we LOVE ours.
7. There’s nothing worse than squinting during a run.
These Goodr Sunglasses are the only ones I wear. They come in lots of colors and they don’t slip off my face!
8. This cookbook is SO good.
I always recommend this when I get asked about running nutrition. It would make a perfect gift!
9. Airpods are my favorite headphones for running.
10. Even if they don’t love it, all runners know they should be wearing sunscreen, especially on their face.
This sunscreen is really sheer and it’s the best that I’ve tried. It doesn’t leave a white cast, which is really nice since most clean sunscreen does.
Okay, your turn – if you’re a runner, what would you love to get for Christmas this year? If you need more ideas for a specific runner, feel free to leave a comment and I’ll try to help you!
Shop the Post
See other gift guides here:
Ready to run?
Join my FREE mini Running Bootcamp and I'll share my favorite running shoes, advice on what to eat before a run, tips to run faster and more!