I added one new product to my skincare routine and it made my skin GLOW. Dullness, scars and pore size all improved! I’ll never go without this easy-to-use product again.
Beautycounter Overnight Resurfacing Peel Review
Ever since I switched to Beautycounter skincare products (you can see everything I use here), I’ve felt like my skin looks pretty dang good. And once I added in the Radiance Serum, I really started to notice a difference in my skin’s dullness.
But in the past few months, I added in the new Beautycounter Overnight Resurfacing Peel and have seen a HUGE improvement in my skin’s appearance. And I wasn’t unhappy with it in the first place! I even think my skin looks just as good without makeup now as it does wearing makeup. That alone is pretty amazing considering I had horrible breakouts for years.
Beautycounter overnight resurfacing peel results
Here’s what I’ve noticed about my skin since adding the peel in!
- It’s smoother
- My pores are smaller
- Skin tone is more even and brighter
- It’s SO soft – I have to stop myself from touching my face!
- Acne scars that I thought would be lifelong blemishes are gone – they lessened in about a WEEK
- The deep wrinkle between my eyebrows has lessened
Beautycounter makeup I’m wearing in these photos: Dew Skin mixed with Tint Skin + Nectar Blush + Liquid Liner + Brow Pencil + Twig Lipsheer (photo above) + Peony lipgloss (photo below) — Dresses linked below
Here’s a photo before using the Beautycounter Overnight Resurfacing Peel (without foundation, post-workout no filter added). I mean, it looks fine, right?
And here’s a photo after using the Beautycounter Overnight Resurfacing Peel (without foundation, post-workout, no filter added). It just glows! And the acne scars on my chin are gone!
.Here’s another. I have on eye makeup in this one but I had removed my foundation pre-workout.
By far the most commonly asked question I get from people looking for help with their skin is, “How do I improve dull skin?”
Well, my friends, the Overnight Peel is a game changer for that too. Even Beautycounter’s Chief Scientist called the Overnight Resurfacing Peel their “most high-performance product to date.” This peel will give you quick results vs. some of the other Beautycounter products that take more time to notice a visible change.
BENEFITS OF THE BEAUTYCOUNTER PEEL
- promotes cell turnover for a smoother complexion
- boosts radiance
- minimizes the appearance of pores
- reduces the appearance of fine lines
- reduces appearance of dark spots and age spots
- evens skin tone
- use the peel 3-4x a week in place of your serum before a moisturizer
- wait 3-5 minutes after applying the peel before applying your moisturizer and eye cream
- leave it on overnight (I love low-effort products like that! 🙂 ) and just complete your usual AM skin regime. You don’t need to rinse it off!
- 15 acids resurface your skin without causing irritation
- 9 of those are resurfacing acids that work to renew the skin by removing dead skin cells (like breaking down the top layer of the skin)
- 6 are soothing acids that rehydrate and replenish skin
- Skin does not actually peel or flake off like the harsh peels you may get at the dermatologist or over the counter
Also, it goes without saying because it’s a Beautycounter product, but this peel is a MUCH safer option than most anti-aging serums and peels on the market — including retinol, which is on the Never List. (Be sure to check the ingredient labels on your non-Beautycounter products for any especially harmful ingredients!)
Note: You should always be wearing sunscreen, but you especially need to wear it daily if you’re using this product! I wear the Dew Skin tinted moisturizer daily since it has SPF.
If want to read more about my safer skincare and makeup routine, you may like these posts:
- Beautycounter Dew Skin Review + why it’s the only tinted moisturizer I’ll ever buy
- Eyeshadow Tutorial using the Beautycounter Ultimate Nudes Palette
- My Wedding Day Makeup using Beautycounter
- Beautycounter Radiance Serum Review
- Beautycounter Body Sugar Scrub
- Must-have in my gym bag: Beautycounter Makeup Remover Wipes
- Beautycounter Cream Blush review + tutorial
If you’ve tried the Beautycounter overnight resurfacing peel, I’d love to hear what you think!
P.S. If you want to see my skin in different light, with and without makeup, watch my Instagram stories! My face is always popping up there. 🙂
Shop the Post
I <3 Beautycounter
Sign up for my Beautycounter newsletter to learn more about their products and to hear about specials and giveaways!