Say thank you for all the fun and hospitality with these hostess gift ideas in all price ranges! And I think it’s totally okay to send them after the fact as a fun post-party surprise!
I am a firm believer in thanking people in your life, whether it’s a thank you note or a thoughtful gift. And if a friend or family member hosts a holiday party, I think it’s only right to bring a little something to say thank you, whether it’s dessert, a bottle of wine or a little fun surprise. And if someone hosts you in their home, a gift is definitely warranted, especially this year given everything with COVID.
This gift guide has ideas for all types, from the mixologist to the baker. This season, spoil the ones you love with something special to show them their hospitality means so much to you! I think it’s absolutely appropriate to send a gift post-party as a thank you as well. There’s never a bad date for a sweet gift. All of these gifts would make great gifts for your friends, mom, and sisters too!
Hostess Gift Ideas
1. A wooden cheese board is the perfect gift for any hostess. This board is large, and would make a perfect server for charcuterie. Tie a pretty bow around the handle and attach a note for the perfect gift.
2. These glasses are SO cute, and it’s pretty likely that your hostess doesn’t have them. I love the blue detail, and how fun these would be to use for summer parties. This is a set of 6.
3. A cute apron is always a good gift for any hostess. I LOVE this pattern, and I love that it can be worn year-round.
4. This glass decanter has the prettiest gold detail. This would be beautiful on any bar cart. (I may need to buy that!)
7. A stovetop popcorn popper is the cutest gift for a family. I love the red color too! This is only $30!
8. Christmas cocktail napkins would make a GREAT hostess gift if you’re joining any friends for a gathering this year. Or keep them for yourself ;).
Shop the Post
You may also like: