Say thank you for all the fun and hospitality with these hostess gift ideas ranging from $18-$64. And I think it’s totally okay to send them after the fact as a fun post-party surprise!
I am a firm believer in thanking people in your life, whether it’s a thank you note or a thoughtful gift. And if a friend or family member hosts a holiday party, I think it’s only right to bring a little something to say thank you, whether it’s dessert, a bottle of wine or a little fun surprise. And if someone hosts you in their home, a gift is definitely warranted!
This gift guide has ideas for all types, from the mixologist to the thank-you-note-writer. This season, spoil the ones you love with something special to show them their hospitality means so much to you! I think it’s absolutely appropriate to send a gift post-party as a thank you as well. There’s never a bad date for a sweet gift. All of these gifts would make great gifts for your friends, mom, and sisters too!
Hostess Gift Ideas
1. This monogrammed tray would make such a pretty display on a coffee table, or even breakfast in bed?
2. How about these adorable juice glasses? I love the shape! The set comes with 4.
3. This cute apron! It’s a collaboration with Rifle Paper and Anthropology, so it’s do die for, of course. It would be so cute for hosting dinner parties!
4. This candle smells AMAZING! This is the perfect gift to give before Christmas, since it has holiday smells!
5. This set of had cream will make any hostess happy! I keep these by the kitchen sink for after I’ve been washing dishes. My hands get SO dry in the winter. (Tommy keeps one in his car too!)
6. These holiday soap bars are too cute, you almost don’t want to use them! They’d make a perfect little decor item for any powder room this season.
8. If your friend is a great drink-maker, this copper cocktail shaker would make a fantastic gift. You can monogram it, too!
9. These marble and wood coasters are so unique and they would match so many different styles.
10. Monogrammed stationary is a perfect gift for any hostess!! I love this one because it’s unique and so cute!!
Shop the Post
You may also like: