Say thank you for all the fun and hospitality with these hostess gift ideas. And I think it’s totally okay to send them after the fact as a fun post-party surprise! Gift ideas ranging from $18-$64!
How is it the weekend before Christmas? I seriously can’t believe it. This month has gone by so fast! Since I’m now a homeowner (that could be for a whole other blog post — homeownership is not for the faint of heart), I’m definitely looking forward to being able to host people at our home in the future. However, considering we still don’t have a kitchen table or much furniture, playing hostess won’t be happening this year. But, I still wanted to share some fun hostess gift ideas! And while it’s a little late to have these arrive to take with you to parties or to family on Christmas Day, I think it’s totally okay to ship the gifts to people with a thank you note after the fact. It’d a fun post-holiday surprise. (Emily Post may disagree with me. 😉 )
Gift Guide for the Hostess With the Mostest
- This candle is one of my all time favorites. It smells amazing!
- How about putting some lovely fresh flowers into this vase as your gift? I would love getting something like that.
- This adorable agenda book will be a great place for all your friend’s planning (and party-prepping) needs!
- This tumbler set is SO cute! If you haven’t caught on so far, I think it’s fun to give hostesses gifts that they can use for hosting!
- I love that this apron isn’t your typical apron – it’s so fun with cute detailing.
- Thank you cards are always great option! (Just don’t steal one from the pack to write your own thank you. 😉 )
- How cute is this copper tea pot? If your friend is more of a coffee gal, not to worry–check out this coffee version :)!
- Wood and marble monogram coasters? Yes, please!
- If your friend is a baker or drink-maker, this set of exotic vanilla extracts would make such a fun gift.